Hood Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hood Life Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Graziano Family (Unofficial)

Go down 
+5
MarkSetter
omar ahmed
Decoy
Damian
Chris_Graziano
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

The Graziano Family (Unofficial) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graziano Family (Unofficial)   The Graziano Family (Unofficial) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Damian wrote:
You told him to choose another HQ, that is not your consideration if he can use it or not. I dont care if your the most active person on the forums that dosent give you rights to act all bossy.
Damian why can't you understand i am not that bossy type i was just giving advice and i mustn't write (this is an advice) to show off i am just telling him few words so PLEASE stop saying i am acting BOSSY.
Back to top Go down
Decoy
Admin
Decoy

PostSubject: Re: The Graziano Family (Unofficial)   The Graziano Family (Unofficial) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 pm

omar ahmed wrote:
Damian wrote:
You told him to choose another HQ, that is not your consideration if he can use it or not. I dont care if your the most active person on the forums that dosent give you rights to act all bossy.
Damian why can't you understand i am not that bossy type i was just giving advice and i mustn't write (this is an advice) to show off i am just telling him few words so PLEASE stop saying i am acting BOSSY.

Well you need to learn how to speak english and use your words in a different way because to me it's coming across as bossy aswell. You act like you own the fucking server and you post so many useless topics also. It's really getting on the whole administration teams nerves.
Back to top Go down
https://hood-life-roleplay.rpg-board.net
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: The Graziano Family (Unofficial)   The Graziano Family (Unofficial) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Decoy wrote:
omar ahmed wrote:
Damian wrote:

Well you need to learn how to speak english and use your words in a different way because to me it's coming across as bossy aswell. You act like you own the fucking server and you post so many useless topics also. It's really getting on the whole administration teams nerves.
Ok,I am sorry.I promise this won't happen again but at least talk in good manners.
Back to top Go down
Bradley_McFly

Bradley_McFly

PostSubject: Re: The Graziano Family (Unofficial)   The Graziano Family (Unofficial) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:25 am

The story looks good, And the vehicles look reasonable for a mafia.

I /SUPPORT this as i think you put a lot of effort in to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Graziano Family (Unofficial)   The Graziano Family (Unofficial) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Graziano Family (Unofficial)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2