Hood Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hood Life Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Znojev Family (Unofficial)

Go down 
+5
Donnie Mariano
Decoy
Ipone
Maxim_Kordenko
Joe Scott
9 posters

The Znojev Family deserves to get official?
Yes
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Vote_lcap57%The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Vote_lcap43%The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Empty
PostSubject: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:00 am

The Znojev Family, now 100% done!

Applications to become a member of TZF is [OPENED] - Scroll Down!

The Znojev Family (Unofficial) The_Znojev_Family_1

The Story

1951 - At the beginning - Russia, Moscow. I was walking outside. My mother was dieing. So i was thinking about going to him. I was in her yard. I heard screaming. I ran to the door and opened it. I saw how the criminal killed my mother. The criminal attempted to run away. I was at the door and caught him. I punched him many times into the face and then I broke his neck. Took out a knife, cutted his head off and burned it at my backyard. Police thought that I killed my mother by myself and also the man. I was the most wanted in Moscow. I couldn't hide myself at my own house. So I went to my brother. My brother was rich and 10 percent of Moscow belang to him. I told him the story about our mother. He said: "Police is problably coming here soon." He told his security guards to get the AKs. They also gave one AK to me. My brother called all his men from all over the Moscow. There was 78 of us. When the police arrived with one car, we just blew up their car. They called for backup. We just shooted at them until they stopped it. Before they left, i shouted to them: "You can't never have control over The Znojev Family!" - That's how we started. We recruited many men and the police didn't fuck with us for 40 years!

--------------------------------------------

1981 - The Traitor - Me and my brother were at his house. We heard that someone knocked on the door. One of our guards opened the door. There was one Russian man. All of us looked at him. He holded some kind a bag. He showd the bag to our guard. There was $20.000 in it. We let him in. He wanted to talk. My brother said: "Talk." The man said: "I need some of your men." We had great shooters, so we gave 3 of our men for $20.000. We always kept our eyes on our men - We didn't want any traitors. 1 week later when one of our guard had to go to shop. He opened the door of the house and saw one of our man who we gave away listening to us. The guard draged him in and said: "This man were listening to us." We all took out our AKs and aimed at him. I said: "The one who have traited us, must pay... with death."
*Dmitri Znojev shooted at the traitor*
*The traitor died*

After that i shouted: "Attention!"... "We will kill every traitor here, so you better not tell anything about us to anyone!"

-

One day later... - Our guards went looking for our other men, who we gave away, but they found the man who paid us $20.000 for our men. The guard brought the man into the house. My brother went to the man and asked him: "Who the fuck are you?" and took the man's mask off. He was some kind a American man. That's why he gave us the American money... The man shouted: "Fuck, let me go, let me go, I haven't done anything!" But my brother took out an AK and killed him. We didn't find our 2 men who we also gave away. Later we didn't care about them.

1991 - The Znojev Family lost. Thanks to police's new weapons, SWAT members and their new vehices we lost the war. One of SWAT members shot at my brother and my brother said: Dmitri, take care of The Znojev Family, you're the only leader now. I couldn't win the war without my brother. Police took me with them and put me into jail. One year later there were terrorists at the jail, wall of the jail fell down and i escaped. Now its year 1993 and i was thinking about making another Family, but the name stays: The Znojev Family.

Our family is holding together. No fights. Everyone is playing their own part in the family. You get rank easily if you are in the first ones who are joining. We need active people in the family, if you show your huge in-activity, you will get /demote'd. You will get /promote'd very easily even when you're not in the first ones who is joining. You will get /promote'd easily when you show your activity, if you are loyal to the family and if you have good relationship with everyone in the family.

Question: Why are familys even existing?

Our answer is simple: It shows that people can work all together and have good relationship, like in The Znojev Family. Working all together with RP, we are RPing as much as we can. So our family shows that people can RP all together, they can be without whining around the server too.

The New One(1) - You will get that rank if you pass the application and you have at least normal RP skill.

The Rich One(2) - You will get that rank if you pass the application with at least normal RP skill and good amount of money on you.

The Smart One(3) - You will get that rank if you pass the application and you have very good RP skill.

Mechanic(4) - You will get that rank if you are already in the family for at least 2 weeks and you are working as a mechanic, you are loyal to the family & you won't /quitjob until i am going to /promote or /demote you.

Arms Dealer(5) - The family's Arms Dealer, You will get this rank if you have been playing at least 1 month in the server & you have done something helpful in the family & if you are loyal. You also can't /quitjob, or i am going to /demote you.

The Family Under-Boss(6) - You will get that status if you are the one who i like the most fitting in the family, and if you have very good RP skill and also very good relationship with other family members.

The Family Boss(7) - You can get this status only if i am quitting the server and you have the highest rank after me.

Rules

Rule number 1. - Do not brake any of the rules, also the server rules & forum rules.
Rule number 2. - Listen to higher ranks.
Rule number 3. - Do not play Boss if you are not.
Rule number 4. - Be loyal to the family
Rule number 5. - Always carry around your weapons and wear an armour.
Rule number 6. - We ain't any kind a gang, we are family, so don't shoot every cop you see.
Rule number 7. - Always RP as much as you can.
Rule number 8. - Fuck the enemys.
Rule number 9. - Protect our territory.
Rule number 10. - If you are in The Znojev Family, only way out is through CK.
Rule number 11. - Drive in black vehicles, because that is our color.

-------------------------------------------

The HQ.

The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Gallery204
Place for Maverick, color ID 0. I also suggest 'H' for landing.
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Sa-mp-639
Place for Stafford, color ID 0.
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Sa-mp-640
Place for 2 Huntleys, color ID 0.
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Sa-mp-641
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Sa-mp-642
Place for the Admiral, color ID 0.
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Sa-mp-644
Faction Spawn.
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Gallery208

Allies/Neutral/Enemy

Allies with: -

Neutral with:

Nutty Blocc' Compton Crips(NBCC)
Elm Street Piru Bloods(ESPB)
Mariano Crime Syndicate(MCS)
Justice Achievers(JA)
The Graziano Family(TGF)
Surenos 13(S13)
Los Santos Police Department(LSPD)

Enemy with: -

Faction Vehicles

The Znojev Family (Unofficial) 579_Huntley
For ranks +1 - +7 (two)
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) 445_Admiral
For ranks +2 - +7 (one)
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) 487_Maverick
For ranks +4 - +7 (one)
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) 580_Stafford
For ranks +6 - +7 (one)

Official Signature (only TZF members can use it).

The Znojev Family (Unofficial) The_Znojev_Family_2

Faction ranks & members

Rank +7 - The Family Boss - Dmitri Znojev
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Skin_125
Rank +6 - The Family Under-Boss -
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Skin_111
Rank +5 - Arms Dealer -
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Skin_110
Rank +4 - Mechanic -
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Skin_127
Rank +3 - The Smart One -
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Skin_112
Rank +2 - The Rich One -
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Skin_115
Rank +1 - The New One - Vladimir Znojev
The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Skin_113

Suggest for commands IG

CMDS for rank +7 in The Znojev Family:
/fire [ID] - fires family member.
/hire [ID] - offers player to join The Znojev Family. He has to '/accept faction' to join.
/promote [ID] - promotes member.
/demote [ID] - demotes member
/fadvert [...] - Makes a faction advert

CMDS to rank +5-only(Arms_Dealer):
/makegun - For an Arms Dealer to make guns. (deagle, mp5, AK, shotgun etc.)

CMDS to rank +4-only(Mechanic):
/fix - fixes vehicle.

CMDS to everyone in The Znojev Family

/f [message] - talks in a faction chat (example: [Dmitri Znojev, Boss(7)] Hey, everyone!
/callmechanic - gives a call to The Znojev Family mechanic(s).
/callarmsdealer - gives a call to The Znojev Family arms dealer(s).

Application Format

Code:
[size=18][IC][/size]

[b]What is your name?:[/b]
[b]Birthdate((Year IG is 1993)):[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join The Znojev Family?:[/b]
[b]Why should we take you in?:[/b]
[b]Relatives:[/b]
[b]Your prevorious gang(s)/family(s):[/b]

[size=18][OOC][/size]

[b]What means RP?:[/b]
[b]What means CK?:[/b]
[b]What means DM?:[/b]
[b]What means PG?:[/b]
[b]Make an example of PG:[/b]
[b]What means MG?:[/b]
[b]Make an example of MG:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Timezone(GMT):[/b]
[b]How active can you be in hours daily?:[/b]
[b]For how long have you been playing in RolePlay servers?:[/b]
[b]Your RolePlay skill in your opinion (1-10):[/b]

Last edited by Joe Scott on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxim_Kordenko

PostSubject: Maxim_Kordenko application   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 am

[IC]

[b]What is your name?: Maxim_Kordenko
[b]Birthdate((Year IG is 1993)): 16/06/1970
[b]Why do you want to join The Znojev Family?:I want to join Znojev Family becouse i dont want to get hurt and i dont want to die, if some guys want to robb me or something.If i will be in some family then we can protect our family guys and we can help them.
[b]Why should we take you in?:Becouse i am very active,I have good rp skills,I learn very fast what i do and what i dont need to do,I will do that what i need to do and all that correctly.
[b]Relatives:None
[b]Your prevorious gang(s)/family(s):None

[OOC]

[b]What means RP?:RP means RolePlay.
[b]What means CK?:CK means CaracterKill(then u dont exist anymore if u are caracterkilled).
[b]What means DM?:DM means deathmach.(Killing someone without reason and just for fun).
[b]What means PG?:PG is Powergame
[b]Make an example of PG: Like if u do /me beats the man so hard he cant move anymore. That is Powergame
[b]What means MG?:MG means Metagaming
[b]Make an example of MG:like if u see somebody you can see hes name (OOC) and u tell in (IC): Yoo Siim what are you doing here? Without ask what is hes name.
[b]Nationality: I am Russian
[b]Timezone(GMT): GMT+2
[b]How active can you be in hours daily?:i cant tell it accurately but i can play all the day if i need.
[b]For how long have you been playing in RolePlay servers?:Around 7 month
[b]Your RolePlay skill in your opinion (1-10):7
Back to top Go down
Ipone

Ipone

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:22 am

Nice story and gang. I support this. We're gonna have all the existing gangs soon lol.
Back to top Go down
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:32 am

Maxim_Kordenko wrote:
[IC]

[b]What is your name?: Maxim_Kordenko
[b]Birthdate((Year IG is 1993)): 16/06/1970
[b]Why do you want to join The Znojev Family?:I want to join Znojev Family becouse i dont want to get hurt and i dont want to die, if some guys want to robb me or something.If i will be in some family then we can protect our family guys and we can help them.
[b]Why should we take you in?:Becouse i am very active,I have good rp skills,I learn very fast what i do and what i dont need to do,I will do that what i need to do and all that correctly.
[b]Relatives:None
[b]Your prevorious gang(s)/family(s):None

[OOC]

[b]What means RP?:RP means RolePlay.
[b]What means CK?:CK means CaracterKill(then u dont exist anymore if u are caracterkilled).
[b]What means DM?:DM means deathmach.(Killing someone without reason and just for fun).
[b]What means PG?:PG is Powergame
[b]Make an example of PG: Like if u do /me beats the man so hard he cant move anymore. That is Powergame
[b]What means MG?:MG means Metagaming
[b]Make an example of MG:like if u see somebody you can see hes name (OOC) and u tell in (IC): Yoo Siim what are you doing here? Without ask what is hes name.
[b]Nationality: I am Russian
[b]Timezone(GMT): GMT+2
[b]How active can you be in hours daily?:i cant tell it accurately but i can play all the day if i need.
[b]For how long have you been playing in RolePlay servers?:Around 7 month
[b]Your RolePlay skill in your opinion (1-10):7
im sorry, but you are Denied

You have to work very hard on your english
Re-Apply in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 am

Ipone wrote:
Nice story and gang. I support this. We're gonna have all the existing gangs soon lol.

Thanks, I started making this app. 02:00 and when it was 09:00 i had 60%? Very Happy most of the time i was looking for pictures, skins 'n' shit
Back to top Go down
Decoy
Admin
Decoy

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:53 pm

This is good but why do we have so many mafia's and organizations like this.. We need some decent mexican gangs and some more black gangs..
Back to top Go down
https://hood-life-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Decoy wrote:
This is good but why do we have so many mafia's and organizations like this.. We need some decent mexican gangs and some more black gangs..
hmm... i dont want to overwrite this... worked alot on this application. 2 Mafias/familys would be good in the server. if there are no mafias/familys, then there are only gangs, and it should be boring, seriously...

EDIT:

Im sure that someone is going to apply for the vagos... also Grove street and ballas. so there would be 2 mexican gangs and 3-4 black gangs. and 1 or 2 mafia(s)/family(s), or both. like one mafia and one family.
Back to top Go down
Decoy
Admin
Decoy

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Joe Scott wrote:
Decoy wrote:
hmm... i dont want to overwrite this... worked alot on this application. 2 Mafias/familys would be good in the server. if there are no mafias/familys, then there are only gangs, and it should be boring, seriously...

EDIT:

Im sure that someone is going to apply for the vagos... also Grove street and ballas. so there would be 2 mexican gangs and 3-4 black gangs. and 1 or 2 mafia(s)/family(s), or both. like one mafia and one family.

This server is actually based on real life gangs and mainly street life.. We're trying to keep mafias and stuff out.... But people keep making fucking mafias and shit..
Back to top Go down
Ipone

Ipone

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Decoy wrote:

True, but having only black and hispanic gangs is soon gonna get boring. People need to try RPing new types of gangs and lets justysay that LS had an immigration spree with Russians, Italians and shit.
Back to top Go down
Donnie Mariano

Donnie Mariano

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:34 pm

I /support this all till the ranks i laughed my ass off "New One"

"Rich one" "Smart one" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Donnie Mariano wrote:
I /support this all till the ranks i laughed my ass off "New One"

"Rich one" "Smart one" Very Happy

You are the "First One" who laughs at this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Decoy
Admin
Decoy

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Ipone wrote:
Decoy wrote:

True, but having only black and hispanic gangs is soon gonna get boring. People need to try RPing new types of gangs and lets justysay that LS had an immigration spree with Russians, Italians and shit.

It doesent get boring when you have a whole city... Like ofc in damn RC RP it was boring running a gang because theres no places to go..
Back to top Go down
Djsteelerz

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 pm

I /support the idea of more mafias.

God KNOWS we don't need 30 black gangs running around Ganton with their big mouths and abrupt ways. Mafias are sleek..they break the law with their intelligence. That's why I <3 them xP
Back to top Go down
Abelino Maximiliano

Abelino Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Good Luck man , But Guys the Server is Based on Real Life Gangs,,
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Djsteelerz wrote:
I /support the idea of more mafias.

God KNOWS we don't need 30 black gangs running around Ganton with their big mouths and abrupt ways. Mafias are sleek..they break the law with their intelligence. That's why I <3 them xP

Ahaha
Back to top Go down
https://hood-life-roleplay.rpg-board.net/
Donnie Mariano

Donnie Mariano

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Abelino Maximiliano wrote:
Good Luck man , But Guys the Server is Based on Real Life Gangs,,

Mafias are real too ^^
Back to top Go down
Abelino Maximiliano

Abelino Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:46 pm

I Know ,, and I said Good Luck Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:02 pm

[IC]

What is your name?:My name is Vladimir 'Znojev' if i pass and if i may use it .
Birthdate((Year IG is 1993)):I was born in Moscow hospital in 1962. I came to Los Santos in 1972.
Why do you want to join The Znojev Family?:In 1977 the Italian mafia killed my mother and father . I need to give this all back what they did with my mother and father.
Why should we take you in?:Because i'm good shooter , I'm pretty good in team work . I can help other people in Znojev mafia.
Relatives:All they died . Only my brother Vladimir is alive and still lives in Moscow.
Your prevorious gang(s)/family(s):
That's my first family . (If i pass.)
[OOC]

What means RP?:Roleplay means you play like in real life.
What means CK?:Character kill.
What means DM?:Deathmatch. Roleplay server is not deathmatch server so you cant kill others without reason.
What means PG?:Powergame means you forcing other people and don't let him make his things.
Make an example of PG:/me breaks a man neck.
What means MG?:Metagame means that if you use OOC information in IC.
Make an example of MG:I say : ''Hello Peter .'' but i dont know his name . that's the metagame
Nationality:Latvian.
Timezone(GMT):GMT +2
How active can you be in hours daily?:I play in a day 2-4 hours. If i have in game something important i can play more ( I mean war with other gang or family .)
For how long have you been playing in RolePlay servers?:4 months . My friends teached to me roleplay rules and more .
Your RolePlay skill in your opinion (1-10): 5
Back to top Go down
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Vladimir wrote:
[IC]

What is your name?:My name is Vladimir 'Znojev' if i pass and if i may use it .
Birthdate((Year IG is 1993)):I was born in Moscow hospital in 1962. I came to Los Santos in 1972.
Why do you want to join The Znojev Family?:In 1977 the Italian mafia killed my mother and father . I need to give this all back what they did with my mother and father.
Why should we take you in?:Because i'm good shooter , I'm pretty good in team work . I can help other people in Znojev mafia.
Relatives:All they died . Only my brother Vladimir is alive and still lives in Moscow.
Your prevorious gang(s)/family(s):
That's my first family . (If i pass.)
[OOC]

What means RP?:Roleplay means you play like in real life.
What means CK?:Character kill.
What means DM?:Deathmatch. Roleplay server is not deathmatch server so you cant kill others without reason.
What means PG?:Powergame meand you forcing other people and don't let him make his things.
Make an example of PG:/me breaks a man neck.
What means MG?:Metagame means that if you use OOC information in IC.
Make an example of MG:I say : ''Hello Peter .'' but i dont know his name . that's the metagame
Nationality:Latvian.
Timezone(GMT):GMT +2
How active can you be in hours daily?:I play in a day 2-4 hours. If i have in game something important i can play more ( I mean war with other gang or family .)
For how long have you been playing in RolePlay servers?:4 months . My friends teached to me roleplay rules and more .
Your RolePlay skill in your opinion (1-10): 5

Accepted!
It's good to see that i have people who even tries to get in. Your rank is +1 in The Znojev Family. But you should learn a bit more. I hope that everything is perfectly clear to you if the server comes alive.
Back to top Go down
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Can't wait until the answer and until the server comes alive Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Znojev Family (Unofficial)   The Znojev Family (Unofficial) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Znojev Family (Unofficial)
Page 1 of 1