Hood Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hood Life Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapon Situation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daoud_Sogoba

Weapon Situation Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Situation   Weapon Situation EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Dear LSPD Chief Bishop,

Based on the rising Gang violence in the los santos area. Some of my Workers have been injured. Im requesting that we negotiate a way for my employees to carry a pistol for protection for a predetermined fee to be paid by themselves.

[b]Sincerly. Commisoner Daoud Sogoba[b]
Back to top Go down
Ipone

Ipone

Weapon Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Situation   Weapon Situation EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Dear LSPD Chief, Mr. Bishop,
I am writing this letter to ask permission for my News Technicians to carry small range guns like, 9mms or desert eagles. We love giving live news on gang wars, but it comes to a point where we need "safety first". My News Technicians should be able to defend us ONLY when threatened. I hope you take this letter in consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Jeremy Ipone, CEO the Los Santos News Corporation at your service
Back to top Go down
Bishop

Weapon Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Situation   Weapon Situation EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:35 am

Dear Commissioner Sogoba, in recent light of emergency response, your request to use a small pistol (9mm) has been granted. We will discuss pricing and who will be actually in possession of a firearm. We will also discuss when it is necessary to use one.

Dear CEO Jeremy Ipone, your request for the News Corporation to use firearms has been denied, due to the fact that police will be on scene if their is any situation that could be threatening to the public. Your safety will be based on the fact of the News Corporation itself either staying out of harms way or behind law enforcement. You shall listen to your fellow police, and use common sense if assaulted upon.

Sincerely,

Justin Bishop -Chief of Police
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Situation   Weapon Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapon Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hood Life Roleplay :: Los Santos Government :: Los Santos Police Department-
Jump to: