Hood Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hood Life Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All of the good players = 0

Go down 
+11
JackGibson
Donnie Mariano
Abelino Maximiliano
Ipone
omar ahmed
Josh_Clarke
Bradley_McFly
HarryStamper
MarkSetter
Damian
Hopkins
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hopkins

All of the good players = 0 Empty
PostSubject: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:15 am

I guess I'm allowed to talk about RCRP here since mainly everyone here is from it. It really sucks to see all of you guys go. I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of noobs and just a tiny pinch of decent players. I really don't know what to say here. I can't abandon RCRP just like that. I like heavy RP just like everyone else here, and I know guys can maintain a decent community. But I just really wish you wouldn't abandon RCRP like that. I know what made you guys leave RCRP. I talked to Mark about it. I completely understand. However I feel really sorry for Alec, as he's going to be losing out on a lot.
That's just my input guys.
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:18 am

Yeah well ... im sick of all the players/admins But not all admins... and i also feel sorry for alec he is a great scripter and did a good job but i guess they can find new players...
Back to top Go down
https://hood-life-roleplay.rpg-board.net/
MarkSetter

MarkSetter

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:22 am

Hopkins wrote:
I guess I'm allowed to talk about RCRP here since mainly everyone here is from it. It really sucks to see all of you guys go. I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of noobs and just a tiny pinch of decent players. I really don't know what to say here. I can't abandon RCRP just like that. I like heavy RP just like everyone else here, and I know guys can maintain a decent community. But I just really wish you wouldn't abandon RCRP like that. I know what made you guys leave RCRP. I talked to Mark about it. I completely understand. However I feel really sorry for Alec, as he's going to be losing out on a lot.
That's just my input guys.

Like i said , I tried to help him....
If he maybe allowed us to help him towards improving the server like losing there "founders" admin powers........
But if he ever wants to talk with us , we'll be here.
Back to top Go down
Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:26 am

Well if you guys are going to stick with this for sure, what do you want me to do with all of your stuff on RCRP when this server gets up and running?
Back to top Go down
MarkSetter

MarkSetter

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 am

Hopkins wrote:
Well if you guys are going to stick with this for sure, what do you want me to do with all of your stuff on RCRP when this server gets up and running?

We'll handle it , once we leave.
Back to top Go down
HarryStamper

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 am

Admins of RC-RP SUCK ! no offense but really they think their something special even If they are not doing Admin shit.. They also ABUSE their powers, again no offense and not all admins do..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:42 am

Ya,im getting sick of RC-RP,like today i asked these two poeople if i can hang with them then suddenly without doing /me they took out a 9MM Pistol ,then they just kept chasing me until i got out my MP5K they didnt even do /handsup they got in there cars and just ran.I REALLY DONT FUCK GET IT
Back to top Go down
Bradley_McFly

Bradley_McFly

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:57 am

I will be playing RC-RP but i think i may be more active on this server when it is done.
Not sure yet though.
Back to top Go down
Josh_Clarke

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:06 am

I will probably stop playing RC-RP, i like alecs work ALOT, but i can say that i like: Yass, Ian, Jimmy, Crime syndicate and all the non rpers. In my view, a few of the admins are not doing what they should. Like, there was 5 people online, and one of them was car parking, i drove past yass many times, he was just talking too some cop and i did a /report on the person who was Car Parking people, and i got told too fuck off. So, yea, if alot of the admins sorted out if their dick is on their head or if it is in between their legs then i would play more. ((Note: Admins i have listed and people i have listed i do not like (hate) any others, <3))
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:29 pm

HarryStamper wrote:
Admins of RC-RP SUCK ! no offense but really they think their something special even If they are not doing Admin shit.. They also ABUSE their powers, again no offense and not all admins do..
/FULLSUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Ipone

Ipone

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Bradley_McFly wrote:
I will be playing RC-RP but i think i may be more active on this server when it is done.
Not sure yet though.

Same
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:28 pm

I hope this sever doesn't redo the same mistake, and to avoid this the Founders must choose the admins very carefuly
Back to top Go down
Abelino Maximiliano

Abelino Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 pm

omar ahmed wrote:
HarryStamper wrote:
/FULLSUPPORT

Another Full Support
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Abelino Maximiliano wrote:
omar ahmed wrote:
HarryStamper wrote:
/FULLSUPPORT

Another Full Support
Now Mick(RCRP admin) admits that he made mistakes and he will take time to recover mentally and then return back to be a fair admin (LOL)
Back to top Go down
Donnie Mariano

Donnie Mariano

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:32 pm

omar ahmed wrote:
omar ahmed wrote:
HarryStamper wrote:
/FULLSUPPORT

Another Full Support
Now Mick(RCRP admin) admits that he made mistakes and he will take time to recover mentally and then return back to be a fair admin (LOL)

Episode number 99999999
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Donnie Mariano wrote:
omar ahmed wrote:
omar ahmed wrote:
HarryStamper wrote:
/FULLSUPPORT

Another Full Support

Episode number 99999999
What do you mean????
Back to top Go down
JackGibson

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Yeah well ... im sick of all the players/admins But not all admins... and i also feel sorry for alec he is a great scripter and did a good job but i guess they can find new players...

I 100% Agree on this.
Back to top Go down
Donnie Mariano

Donnie Mariano

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:13 pm

omar ahmed wrote:
Donnie Mariano wrote:
omar ahmed wrote:
omar ahmed wrote:
HarryStamper wrote:
/FULLSUPPORT

Another Full Support

Episode number 99999999
What do you mean????
That Mick apologizes
Back to top Go down
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:11 pm

First: Many noob players who aint getting punished. Second: Many noob admins, Alec disabled my main acc.(Kaspar Vellamae) when i didn't do anything wrong. This acc. had: money - 22,5m, cars: Turismo, Stafford, Remington, Huge house in Vinewood(the one near Madd Dogg's Mansion with an opening garage) and a lot of shit more. So why should I play in RC-RP when it sucks 100% with it's admins and players? - Jesus, scripter/owner of the server aint letting me to play -.-, you think thats normal? - I asked: Can I get my staff back? - Alec: No. - Why? - No answer...
Back to top Go down
Donnie Mariano

Donnie Mariano

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:59 pm

22.5 mil plus 4 mil property worth is a bit strange
Back to top Go down
Icy_Blight

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Donnie Mariano wrote:

Haaaaaaaaaaax!
Back to top Go down
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Icy_Blight wrote:
Donnie Mariano wrote:

Haaaaaaaaaaax!

Nope, i made the money by buying and selling staff.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy_Bob

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Ipone wrote:
Bradley_McFly wrote:
Not sure yet though.

Same

Same
Back to top Go down
Abelino Maximiliano

Abelino Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Jimmy_Bob wrote:
Ipone wrote:
Bradley_McFly wrote:
Not sure yet though.

Same

Same

I already leave it , I stop playing on it from about 10 days..and no more RC-RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of the good players = 0   All of the good players = 0 Empty

Back to top Go down

All of the good players = 0
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next