Hood Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hood Life Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Payments for factions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

Payments for factions Empty
PostSubject: Payments for factions   Payments for factions EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Suggestion: I had a great idea about giving each faction an amount of money and each faction leader distribute it
Example: You gave Justice Achievers Faction 5000$ so the faction leader will distribute it to the members so he decide to make it:
Rank 7 2000$ and 6 1000$ and 5 500% and so on.
Screenshots: non
Other:
The example that i gave is just an example and this numbers is just imagination so tell me please about your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Abelino Maximiliano

Abelino Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: Payments for factions   Payments for factions EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:30 pm

omar ahmed wrote:
Suggestion: I had a great idea about giving each faction an amount of money and each faction leader distribute it
Example: You gave Justice Achievers Faction 5000$ so the faction leader will distribute it to the members so he decide to make it:
Rank 7 2000$ and 6 1000$ and 5 500% and so on.
Screenshots: non
Other:
The example that i gave is just an example and this numbers is just imagination so tell me please about your opinion.

Its good idea but i agree 50%
Back to top Go down
Ipone

Ipone

PostSubject: Re: Payments for factions   Payments for factions EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah when the server is up, each official faction should start with like 500k or less then they have to work their way to get more cash
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Payments for factions   Payments for factions EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Ipone wrote:
Yeah when the server is up, each official faction should start with like 500k or less then they have to work their way to get more cash
No i meant the payday money sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payments for factions   Payments for factions Empty

Back to top Go down

Payments for factions
Page 1 of 1